|Places to See|
- Azcuna Beach is noted for its pantehan, salanga and shells.
- Lopez-Jaena was formerly Sitio Daisog (meaning “brave and mighty”) of Langaran (now Plaridel)
- It became a separate municipality on August 1,1929 by virtue of Exec. Order No. 179.
- Lopez-Jaena was one of the nine original towns of Misamis Occidental when Act No. 3537 on Nov. 2, 1929 divided the old province of Misamis into Misamis Occidental and Misamis Oriental.
- The town was renamed after propagandist Graciano Lopez-Jaena.
- Area (sq. kms.): 94.7
- Population (2010): 23,767
- No. of Barangays: 28
- Income Class: Fourth
- District: First
- Zip Code: 7208
- Area Code: 088
|How to Get There|
Distances (Lopez Jaena to:)
- Islamic City of Marawi (Lanao del Sur): 259 kms.
- Oroquieta City: 14.4 kms.
- Ozamiz City: 56.7 kms.
|Tourist Information Center|
- Mayor's Office - Municipal Hall (cel: (0918-4601077 & 0918-5312458)
- December 3 (St. Francis Xavier)
- Lopez-Jaena Community Clinic (15 beds)