GENERAL INFORMATION (DINAGAT ISLANDS)
- Cabilan Island
- Capaquian Island
- Lake Bababu, a mountain lake located on the mainland, between Brgys. Puerto Princesa and Melgar, is surrounded by lush vegetation and a huge wall of granite with many small caves. It is a 30-min. walk from the town.
- Unib Island
- Sayaw Islet is a surfing site.
- Biasong Beach (Brgy. White Beach)
- Cab-Ilan Beach
- Pangpangan Rocks, in Brgy. Cabilan, is a good snorkeling site.
- Sitio Ecleo Beach (Brgy. Cabayawan)
- The white sand Beloved Beach is located near the town proper
- Cole’s Farm (Brgy. Bolodbolod)
- Langub Cave
- The 770-m. high Mt. Pelhi has moss-covered bonsai trees and pitcher plants. To climb the mountain from Libjo, motor to Brgy. San Jose and take a boat ride to Sitio Katmunan. At the peak, camp at the old treasure mine.
- Pangabangan Island, a 45-minute boat ride from poblacion, has a fine white sand beach with a natural lagoon suited for sunbathing, kayaking and boating.
- Pig-ot Hide Away Resort has a white sand beach, stilt cottages and wooden boardwalks that connect to a cluster of islets.
- Salvador Beach -is located next to Pig-ot Hideaway
- Tamuyawas Falls