- The black sand Barcelona Beach
- The white sand Lawigan Beach
- Forester's Park has a wildlife sanctuary
- Mone River
- Togonan Cold Spring is a 30-min. ride from the city proper
- Borboanan Falls, in Brgy. Borboanan, is one of the country’s most spectacular waterfalls. It is a 20-min. drive from Mangagoy.
- The 45-m high, 3-tiered (5, 37 and 3 m. respectively), wide and beautiful Tinuy-an Falls, located 18 kms. from the city center in the middle of a forest in Brgy. Burboanan, is dubbed as the “Niagara Falls of the Philippines.” Its 95-m. wide pool has three islets.
- Hinayagan Cave has an underground river
- Mendazona Falls
- Nyholm Falls
- Sian Falls
- Secret Falls
- Hagonoy Island, located off Bislig Bay, has the white sand Hagonoy Beach and is a 30-45-min. boat ride from Mangagoy Wharf. It is also a dive site.
- Lawigan and Shipwreck Point are dive sites
- Lake 77 has a floating cottage and is ideal for boat rides, picnics and fishing.