GENERAL INFORMATION (AGUSAN DEL SUR)
- Bayugan Rotunda is the widest circular park in Mindanao.
- Cagbas Falls (Brgy. Pinagalaan)
- Getsemane Falls
- Gracelan Cold Spring (Brgy. Grace State)
- Hamogaway Falls (Brgy. Hamogaway)
- Katipunan Lake (Brgy. Katipunan)
- Lawaan Falls (Brgy. Katipunan)
- Lope A. Asis Memorial Gym, inaugurated on August 6, 2010, is the largest and most modern in the province.
- Magkiangkang Cave (Brgy. Magkiangkang)
- Mt. Carmel Spring (Brgy. Mt. Carmel)
- The 6-lane Narra Ave., with its gorgeous center island, is the city's main road and the widest road in the province. At night, it is the brightest and most lit road in the province.
- New Loon Cave (Brgy. Osmeña)
- Pinagalaan Falls, in Brgy. Pinagalaan, is the tallest and widest waterfall in the city
- Putting Bato Cave (Brgy. Pinagalaan)
- Rizal Park Plaza is the largest park in the province
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish Church
- San Agustin Lake (Brgy. San Agustin)
- San Lorenzo Ruiz Diocesan Shrine
- Sianib Falls (Brgy. Mt. Carmel)
- Sisimon Cold Spring (Brgy. Katipunan)
- Sisimon Falls (Brgy. Katipunan)
- Vising/Sisimon Cave (Brgy. Katipunan)
- Wawa Bridge, which serves as the boundary of the city and Sibagat, is the largest steel bridge in the province.
- Wawa River and Irrigation System
- Bolong-Bolongan Falls
- Brookside/Bangon Falls (Brgy. San Teodoro)
- Bunawan Eco-Park and Research Center, in Brgy. Consuelo, is home to the 6.4 m. (21 ft.), 1,074 kg. saltwater crocodile Lolong, caught in early September 2011 by local residents and veteran crocodile hunters. On November 9, 2011, it was confirmed by the National Geographic Team as the world's biggest crocodile.
- Kalingayan Falls
- Papag II Falls
- Bao Lake (Brgy. Consuelo)
- Kalingayan Spring
- Bega Falls is an hour’s hike from an access road.
- Calahian Lake (Brgy. Duangan)
- Patpatangan Cold Spring (Brgy. Gibonon)
- Manlangits Lake (Brgy. Taghalili)
- San Vicente Falls (Brgy. San Vicente)
- Isot Busay Falls (Brgy. Bataan)
- Mambagongon Lake is a portion of Agusan Marsh
- Motong Falls (Brgy. Langasian)
- Motong Lake (Brgy. Langasian)