GENERAL INFORMATION (COMPOSTELA VALLEY)
- Aliwagwag Falls
- Gold rush areas here include Bango and Pulang Lupa.
- Four Brothers Bongkilaton Caves (Sitio Bongkilaton, Brgy. Ngan)
- Kiokmay Falls
- The 200-m. high Kumaykay-Linupakan Falls (Brgy. Panansalan)
- Mainit Hot Spring
- The 60-m. high and wide Pansan Falls (Brgy. Ngan)
- San Juan Falls (Brgy. Ngan)
- Tagbubunlas Falls (Brgy. Ngan)
- Upper Ambawan Falls
- Baobo Falls
- Binasbas Cave (Brgy. Binasbas)
- Lake Buhi
- Upper Ampawid Falls
- The town has more than 100 caves. Most of them can be found in Brgys. Sisimon and Andap.
- Enchanted Lake of Anitapan (Brgy. Anitapan)
- The beautiful, 60-m. high Gumabon Falls, in Bunglas, is an easy and safe 3-4-hour (13-km.) hike through gentle inclines, several river crossings and small waterfalls and a rainforest inhabited by monkeys and exotic birds including the hornbill. The falls is hidden on a cleft deep in the forest. Bring a guide.
- The 87-hectare Kupiat Island, located 800 m. from the Beach View Resort, has powdery white sands and is a nesting site of the endangered hawksbill and leatherback marine turtles.
- The 17-hectare Lunod Island, also called St. Anthony Island, is situated west of the town. A 15-min. boat ride from Beach View Resort in Brgy. Pindasan, about 65% of the island is covered with lush mangroves.
- Migum Falls, in Brgy. Cabuyuan, is located 7 kms. from poblacion.
- Rock Garden Falls, in Brgy. Anitapan, is located 40 kms. from the poblacion
- Langgam Falls (Brgy. Langgam)
- Leonard River Falls
- Libay-Libay Falls (Brgy. Libay-Libay)
- Lake Leonard, a caldera of Mt. Kniasseff (one of the country’s 22 active volcanoes), is located in the highland barangay of New Leyte. Formerly called Crocodile Lake, it was used as a dumping ground for mining sites from the Amakan copper extraction of the North Davao Mining Company from the 1980s until it ceased operation in the early 1990s. Today, the 200-hectare lake is a tilapia fishing ground.
- Maduaw Falls
- Mainit Falls (Brgy. Mainit)
- Mainit Hot Spring National Park, in Brgy. Mainit, 14 kms. from Nabunruran, is where two rivers fed by hot and cold springs, respectively meet to form a lukewarm swimming area.
- Maripongol Falls(Brgy. Maripongol)
- Panibasan Falls (Brgy. Panibasan)
- Tagmanaco Falls