- The 100-m. high Dulao Falls, located 22 kms. from the town at Brgy. Upper Dado, is surrounded by mountain ridges with secondary natural grown trees and has a low or cool temperature at all times.
- Kitub-Bao Cave, at Kitub, Brgy. Bao, has one entrance and three exit points, an underground water and is home to swallows, bats and unknown insects.
- Mt. Opao, at Kitub, Brgy. Bao, is situated between the boundaries of Alamada and Banisilan. It has natural grown trees and a cold spring.
- The 3-km. long Epol River, in Brgy. Gambodes, has 6 series of waterfalls and river pools.
- The 100-m. high Matigol Falls, at Inamong, Brgy. Datu Ladayon, has a cave beside it.
- The 4-hectare Lake Luningning, in Brgy. Ganatan,has a depth of 30 m. and an underground spring.
- The Tinanan River, at Valencia, Sto. Niño, has 6 springs and two unexplored caves.
- The church-like Gaem Cave, in Bagong Silang, Brgy. Gambodes, has an area of 900 sq. m. and a height of 10 m..
- Cave and Park View, at Bukato, Brgy. Kinawayan, is located between the boundaries of Cotabato and Bukidnon and Davao City. At its top, Mt. Sinaka and the Arakan Valley Complex can be viewed.
- The 500-hectare Forest Wildlife Park, at Sinai, Brgy. Salasang, is nestled with old trees and wild animals such as the Philippine Eagle, Kalaw, etc.
- The 50-ft. high, 5-tier Bokwan Falls (Upper Lombo, Brgy. Kabalantian)
- The tunnel-like Efel Cave and Cold Spring (Formon/Natubalan, Brgy. Salasang)
- The tunnel-like Nabuns Cave (Bagong Silang, Brgy. Gambodes)
- The 50-m. high Nanilungan Falls (Brgy. Gambodes)