- The attractive Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria, was started on March 1, 1835 by Fr. Santiago Fernandez and completed in 1887 by Fr. Felix Rojo. Its central bell tower was built in 1842.
- Agno Umbrella Rocks, in Brgy. Sabangan, is located 4.5 kms. from the town along the dark sand Sanagan Beach. It is dotted with unusual, fern decorated coral limestone boulders looking like huge, stout mushrooms or umbrellas. They offer shade at all times of the day. The place is a 30-min. drive from Alaminos City and is located at the mouth of the Balincaguing River. Small cottages and picnic sheds are available for rent.
- Abagatanen Cave
- Ambarong Caves
- Baliwangga Canyons
- Banggol Craggs
- The fine, old Church of St. Joseph the Patriarch was first built in 1809 by Dominican Fr. Bernardo Pons and was inaugurated on June 4, 1854. The present church was first laid by Fr. Benito Sanchez Fraga in 1856, continued by Fr. Ramon Dalmau and Francisco Treserra and finished by Fr. Pedro Villanova. Fr. Lucio Asensio built the choir loft and sacristy. From 1866 to 1878, Fr. Agustin Gallego built the main altar, painted the church and finished the floral motif ceiling started by Fr. Asensio. The bell tower was first laid by Fr. Benito Suarez, finished by Fr, Aguston Gallego from 1866 to 1878, destroyed during the March 16, 1892 earthquake and was repaired by Fr. Victor Herrero. Fr. Vicente Ystigui built the high altar in 1874 by and Fr. Victoriano Garcia Ciano replaced the church roof with galvanized iron in 1879. During World War II, the church escaped destruction when bombs dropped at the main altar did not explode (they are still there).The present convent was started in 1832 by Fr. Juan Alvarez del Manzano, continued by Fr. Nicolas Fuentes and finished by Fr. Benito Sanchez Fraga. A brick and concrete wall was built around the convent in 1877.
- Mt. Nambersian (The Golgotha).
- The Cathedral of St. Joseph, first built by in 1770, was destroyed by fire in 1817 and 1834. The present church, started by Fr. Manuel Busqueto from 1837 to 1849, was continued by Fr. Jose Tornos (parish priest from 1849 to 1878) and finished in 1857. From 1879 to 1893, Fr. Victorino Vereciano replaced the roof with galvanized iron, built a choir loft with wood parquet floor at the back, painted the ceiling and hung large bells at the bell tower. It was made into a cathedral on June 28, 1985.
- The Oceanographic Marine Laboratory, in Brgy. Lucap, is operated by the Department of Agriculture. It has a marine biology museum and a research center for breeding bangus, sinagid and lapu-lapu.
- Alo Island
- One Man Island (Brgy. Victoria)
- The white-sand Pandan-Telbang Beach
- Hundred Islands National Park, in Brgy. Lucap in Alaminos City, was turned into a national park on January 18, 1940 through Proclamation No. 667. Today, it is an integral part of the National Integrated Protected Areas (NIPAS) created under Republic Act No. 7586. Formerly managed by the Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA), it was turned over to the city government last March 19, 2005. The park covers an area of 1,844 hectares. The 127 granite and scrub-covered islands and islets are heavily-undercut at the base. Some have sandy beaches, caves, some small wildlife and coral gardens. Most have an elevation of 20 m. and the nearest is only a few kilometers from the mainland. Many do not have trees to shade you from the sun. Quezon Island, the most frequented island, is also the largest (about 25 hectares), having a circumference of little more than a kilometer. Children’s Island has a walkway and some of the nicest views. Both islands have drinking water. Governor’s Island has a governor’s guesthouse, white sand beaches on both sides and steps that lead to a panoramic view of the national park. The majority of the other islands are small, the smallest being less than 20 sq. m.. Many do not carry a name. Some islands have caves that can be explored (Cathedral Island, Marcos Island, Milagrosa Cave Island, Quinco Island, Romulo Island and Urduja Island).Dive sites at the national park include Devil's Island, Children's Island, Clave Island, Lopez Island and Quezon Island.