- The town’s St. Rose of Lima Church was first built with bricks in 1889 by Fr. Bartolome Fernandez. The present, old Spanish colonial church was built in 1893 by Fr. Luciano Fernandez. In 1976, Fr. Alicerio restored its roof and painted the exterior and interior. Only two are left of its original bells. Its somewhat Gothic facade is divided into three segments by four half-emerging pilasters and has a recessed main entrance crowned by a pinnacled niche and flanked by flame-like arched windows. The tracery-decorated pediment has a centrally located clover-shaped rose window and is topped by a cross. Its gable is flanked by four minaret-like structures connected to a balustrade-like and tracery-decorated cornice. On the church’s right is a rectangular five-storey balustraded bell tower built in 1982. Its four corners also have minaret-like structures.
- The beautiful, 800-m. long, white sand and palm-fringed Tingko Beach, at Km. 95 in Brgy. Daan Lungsod (Old Town), is the most popular public beach in the whole town. It is situated in a small but deep lagoon across a coral island which is completely submerged during high tide and exposed during low tide. It is separated only by a very narrow channel from the mainland. A few feet from the shore, the sea floor gradually plunges down to a depth of several meters below the surface. During the northeast monsoon season (November to January), the sand in the southern end of the beach would shift northward, exposing the rocky bed of the shore. The sand would return quickly early February. The beach is conspicuously hidden out of sight when viewed from the road as it is situated down below a low cliff.
- For scuba divers, a barrier reef, extending more than a mile, runs parallel to the shores of the two coastal barangays of Pugalo and Pasol. Another great dive site, located two miles offshore from Pasol, has an undersea mountain that rises up a few meters below the surface of the sea. It is replete with a variety of reef fish and other colorful marine organisms.