- The town's present Church of St. Nicholas of Tolentino was started by Father Juan Aguado (parish priest in 1742 to 1744, 1753) using yellow sandstone/coral rock called igang. Fr. Juan Campos (1769 to 1774) finished it by adding the half dome covering the segmental pediment as well as the paired columns with lintel. It was damaged during the July 13, 1787 earthquake, enlarged in 1893 by Fr. Jose Orangren, burned in December 1895 and restored a month later by Fr. Agustin Llorente (who also built the tower). The convent, built by Fr. Juan Campos in 1769, was destroyed in 1948.
- The town plaza, located in front of the Roman-inspired town hall, has well-maintained gardens and a 3,000-pax sunken arena.
- The Ayaw Ayaw Monument, a monument of Andres Bonifacio located on a hill near Nahapay Elementary School, was a site of a clash between American troops and Filipino revolutionaries.
- Three 17th century, Spanish-era stone watchtowers (baluartes) are located within the town
- The town also has a Spanish-era arch bridge, commonly called Taytay Tigre because of its use of tiger stone.
- The half-kilometer long Zulueta Bridge, built with Pittsburgh Steel during the American era, is the longest steel bridge in Panay.
- Bantayan Beach (Brgy. Rizal-Tuguisan)
- San Roque Beach (Brgy. Nanga)
- Shamrock Beach (Brgy. Nanga)
- Sunrise Beach (Brgy. Nanga)
- Mariam Hill, in Brgy. Igtalogon, is located 6 kms. from the poblacion.
- Church ruins (poblacion)
- The Adoration Chapel, the former basement of the old church tower, was built out of yellow adobe commonly known as tabriya.
- The 15-m. high Nadsadjan Falls, in Brgy. Passi, has two giant cauldron-like swimming holes of different sizes and a resthouse. It is a 1-hour walk from Brgy. Igtalungon or a 10-km., 2-hr. hike from Igbaras along the clear waters of Igbolo Creek and mountain trails to Brgy. Passi.
- Guiritsan Falls, in Brgy. Igcabugao Proper, is a 2-hr. hike through mountains.
- Tarugan Falls
- The 1,200-ft. high, breast-shaped Mt. Napulak, the town’s highest, is a 5-hr. hike via a steep, narrow trail from Brgy. Bagay. Transportation from the poblacion to Brgy. Bagay is available during the dry season.
- Mt. Bahe-Bahe, in Brgy. Buenavista, is located 7 kms. west of the Igbaras poblacion. It is a 1-hr. hike from Brgy. Talayatay.
- Mt. Tiglabat and Mount Tuminting meet at Songsongon, the gateway to the Kipot area in Brgy. Igtalongon. It is located 5 kms. from the poblacion and has a cool climate.
- Igcabugao Cave, in Brgy. Igcabugao, is a 3-hr. hike (with mountain climbing and rock hopping) from Brgy. Passi. The cave has a huge chamber filled with stalactites and stalagmites. Bring a guide.
- Passi Cave, located 1 km. from Brgy. Passi via the Tangyan River, is a bat cave with guano deposits.
- The town’s Church of San Eugenio, Bishop and Martyr and its convent, located at the plaza, were both burned by Filipino guerillas in 1942 and never rebuilt. The old red brick church was built by Fr. Miguel Carod (parish priest from 1839-1871). It is 75 m. long and 16 m. wide. It serves as a venue for weddings and baptismal rites. There are also age-old bells, still in use, cast in an Iloilo foundry in 1871 and 1898.
- The Gothic-style hilltop Campo Santo, in Brgy. Damo-ong, was built from 1874-83 by Fr. Fernando Llorente of cut stone and fossil rock. It was blessed by Pedro Payo, Archbishop of Manila. Considered as the most artistic cemetery of its time in the country, its huge octagonal-shaped center chapel is the dominant feature. It has Byzantine-style walls and pilasters and Gothic-inspired windows and doors. The cemetery’s three imposing grand stairways, made of 12 stone slabs, lead to three arched entrance gates with a Byzantine cross rising under the arch of the main gate. The front wall used to have 16 imposing, six-foot high and finely sculpted stone statues but these were destroyed during World War II.
- Suague Bridge, in Jibolo, spans the Suagui River and is guarded by World War II Japanese watchtowers.
- Ati Settlement (Brgy. Matag-ub)
- Barasalon Caves (Brgy. Barasalon)
- Igbayating Falls (Brgy. Barasalon)
- Igbayating Pool (Brgy. Barasalon)
- Malaytayon Rice Terraces (Brgy. Monte Magapa)
- Municipal Landmark
- Punong (Brgy. Quipot)
- Tabay Falls (Brgy. Monte Magapa)
- The town’s present stone and brick Church of St. Nicolas of Tolentino was built by Fr. Jose Lobo and inaugurated on December 1883. It was finished by Fr. Manuel Castandiello in 1886. The church was burned by revolutionaries in 1900 (only the belfry remained standing) and was rebuilt in 1909 by Fr. Jose Giraldez.
- The large, 86-m. deep and extraordinary Tinagong Dagat, springing out of the Ulian River, is a three-hectare freshwater lake situated atop a 2,000-ft. high Mt. Apog-Apog, an extinct volcano. It is said to have been formed by the eruption of the volcano between 1240 and 1250. The lake, home to freshwater eels, carp and tilapia, is a considerable 10-hr. hike through rugged mountain slopes.
- The town’s present stone and brick Church of St. Vincent Ferrer was started by Fr. Andres Naves in 1874, continued and finished by Fr. Eladio Zamora from 1880-89, but totally destroyed during the January 5, 1948 earthquake. The side walls, roof and transept were rebuilt by Msgr. Menelao Braganza, together with a new and separate bell tower.
- Shrine of St. Vincent Ferrer (a pilgrimage site)
- U.P. Brackish Water Aquaculture Center