- At the poblacion are three Spanish-era structures built in 1874. The town’s well-preserved and fortress-like St. Joseph’s Church was built on a coral foundation and has a central bell tower. The church has 1.5-m thick walls and a façade made of hand-hewned anapog (sea corals) patched together by beaten egg whites mixed with tuba (native coconut wine) and lime as binder.
- The two-storey Presidencia, now in ruins, used to be the seat of the municipal government. During the Japanese occupation it served as a garrison. The strong typhoon “Jean,” on December 25, 1947, destroyed the building. Its underground tunnel, leading to the church across the street, is now closed.
- The school, now unused, served as the Barangay High School up to 1965 and the Industrial Arts building until 1977.
- Amidst these three structures is a British funded, solar-powered and computerized lighthouse built with fiberglass materials in 1994 to guide ships passing through the municipal waters of Barcelona. The solar energy it uses is stored in two big rechargeable batteries. The solar batteries, in turn, provide power to the computer that operates the system, sending the scheduled beams to light up at night at scheduled intervals. This computer is also linked up at the Central Operating Center in Manila.
- Remnants of a Spanish-era watchtower can still be seen at Brgy. Macabari.
- The town also has beautiful white sand beaches and dive spots.
- Banuang Daan, between Sitio Pawa and Brgy. San Rafael, is the Spanish-era fortress of the old town located 1.5 kms. from the town proper.
- The Otavi Ruins and Belfry, in Brgy. Otavi, is located 7 kms. from the town.
- World War II Japanese tunnels are found at Brgys. Imelda, Sta. Remedios, Layuan and San Francisco.
- Ambassador Beach, in Brgy. Inararan, is located 2 kms. from the town
- Lebanon Beach, between Brgys. Namo and Nasuje, is located 5 kms. from the town
- Pon-od Beach, in Brgy. J.P. Laurel, is located 1 km. from the town
- Tugbongon Beach, in Brgy. San Rafael, is located 7 kms. from the town
- Ubo Falls, in Sitio Liman, Brgy. San Francisco, is located 9 kms. from the town.
- Angas Point, in Brgy. Butag, is located 8 kms. from the town.
- Lake Linao, in Brgy. San Juan Bag-o, is located 7 kms. from the town
- The town’s Church of St. James the Greater, in Brgy. Central, is located on a site called Punta Diamante (dubbed the Intramuros of Bulusan) because of its diamond-shaped wall formation. It has bell tower believed to have been built in 1631 after the town was made an independent parish from Casiguran in 1630. Ramparts of the early settlement are located within the parish compound.
- Three baluartes de piedra (stone watch towers) can still be traced from their remaining walls near the shores in Brgys. Central (near the town hall), Dapdap and Mabuhay.
- Lake Bulusan, in Brgy. San Roque, is known as the “Switzerland of the Orient” due to its lovely scenery. This a small, round crater lake has a circumference of 2,006 m. and is located at an elevation of 635 m. (2,084 ft.) on the southeast flank of Bulusan volcano. The Department of Tourism has declared Bulusan as a Tourist Zone due to the fact that it has the biggest share of Bulusan Volcano National Park (BVNP) in terms of land area, 43% or 1,580.20 out of 3,673.30 hectares. Six of the town’s barangays are located within the national park. All are ingress and egress points to this protected area. To get to the lake, go south from Bulusan town. The road begins to climb inland to a junction (111 kms.) where a paved side road leads, for 2 kms., right up to Lake Bulusan. You can also get a tricycle ride to the lake. A concrete pathway rims the lake, affording the visitor a pleasant and serene, leisurely nature walk. However, the path is in a bad state of disrepair and, in places, completely destroyed by landslides. It's easier to walk halfway around (to the right) then turn back, rather than complete the 1,700-m. circle. The lake is surrounded by lush forest containing orchids, ferns, and flowers. Don't swim, due to the possibility of schistosomiasis.
- The white sand Dancalan Beach, in Brgy. Dancalan, along the Bulusan-Barcelona Rd., is located 1 km. from the town proper. Its clear blue waters are ideal for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Kiosks beneath coconut trees offer shade for picnickers.
- Calatraba Beach, in Brgy. Porog, along the Bulusan-Barcelona Rd., is located 6 kms. north of the town, A resort here has big and small coconut tree-shade and hilltop cottages and a convention hall. Viewing towers built on top of two hills are perfect for watching the sunrise and viewing the Pacific Ocean and the San Bernardino Strait
- Palogtoc Falls, in Brgy. San Roque, 150 m. from the main road and 8 kms. from the town proper, is a small-scale version of Laguna's Hidden Valley. Situated beside a cliff, it has a deep, manmade pool with cool waters and is a short and pleasant 20-min. hike through rolling hills and a forest. Alongside the pool are picnic cottages.
- The 12-km. long Bulusan River, formed by the merging of the Dulipay and Malinang Rivers, and Malugoy-lugoy River are potential nature-trekking areas.
- Masacrot Hot Springs, in Brgy. San Roque, is located 50 m. from the main road, 7 kms. from the town, at the foothills of Bulusan Volcano. It has a natural spring-fed, man-made swimming pool with cool, bubbling, natural soda water.
- Byogin Falls
- Gapayao Falls