- Camp Pangatian Shrine, in Brgy. Cabu, was a pre-war military training camp and site of a large World War II concentration camp for U.S. and Filipino troops captured at Bataan and Corregidor. Nearly 2,000 Americans died of hunger and disease during the first two months of captivity. The camp and its 532 inmates were liberated on January 29, 1945 by elements of the U.S. 6th Ranger Battalion commanded by Lt.-Col. Henry Nucci and assisted by Filipino guerillas led by Eduardo Joson.
- The Statue of Gen. Antonio Luna, located near the plaza and in front of the cathedral, marks the site of the revolutionary general's assassination by Aguinaldo's guards led by Capt. Janolino on June 15, 1899. The assassins where previously disarmed by Luna for insubordination in Polo, Bulacan. Luna's aide, Col. Francisco Roman, was also killed.
- The Cathedral of St. Nicolas of Tolentino and convent were first built in 1866 by Fr. Jose de la Fuente, destroyed by the July 18, 1880 earthquake, rebuilt in 1891 by Fr. Mariano Rivas, burned in 1934 and totally rebuilt. The cathedral, the largest in the province, has one main nave and two aisles. Its main entrance has a tilted, Romanesque-style, semicircular arch. Only the adobe-lined side walls are original.
- The Nueva Ecija Golf and Country Club, at the Good Samaritan Cmpd. along Burgos Ave., has an 18-hole golf course. Tel: 463-0891.