- The Church of St. Francis Xavier was first built with nipa, wood and bamboo in 1718 by the Jesuits. Fr. José Herrera and Cipriano Barbasan restored the church and convent, as well as, the school and Casa Real. The Augustinians took over the church’s supervision in 1768 after it was rebuilt. The church’s design was changed in 1781 to conform with the architecture of Roman Renaissance. A more durable church and convent of masonry was later built, with a galvanized iron roof and wooden floor. In 1965, the church was renovated when an extension was built at the center of the church through the effort of Msgr. Luis D. Caintic who also facilitated in the construction of the new bell tower.
- The Kuapnit Balinsasayao National Park, along the Mahaplag-Baybay Rd., is a 364-hectare campsite located between Abuyog and Baybay. It offers a wide panorama of primeval forests, rolling hills with many attractive picnic spots, caves and a view of Mt. Lobi.
- Layog River (Brgy.Balinsasayao)
- Waterfalls are located in Brgys. Balinsasayao, Katipunan and Nebga.
- The 7-m. high, 10-tiered Malaguicay Falls, in Brgy. Malaguicay, has a 3-m. deep pool. From Tab-ok Port, take a 20-min. motorized boat ride to Brgy. Malaguicay along the Higasaan River and then a 20-min. hike to the waterfalls.
- Caves are found in Brgys. Balocawehay (along the highway), Nebga (Higasaan) and Tib-o (Dagat Area).
- The 0.5-hectare Cagbolo Hot Spring (Brgy. Cagbolo)
- Danghol Hill (Brgy. San Isidro)
- Veterans Monument