SAN JOSE DE BUENAVISTA
- The Evelio B. Javier Freedom Park, located in front of the capitol, marks the spot where the late governor was shot on February 11, 1986.
- La Granja Hill, a sports complex, has a grandstand and a library along a hillside. It is the site of the Binirayan Festival.
- Cathedral of St. Joseph the Worker, located near the Provincial Capitol, has attractive stained glass windows and the highest bell tower in the province.
- The St. Agustin's High School's Bldg., a remodeled old Spanish convent near the site of the century-old, Spanish-era San Pedro Church ruins, is run by the Mill Hill missionaries.
- Madrangca Beach is located north of the town
- Maybato Beach, in Brgy. Maybato, is located south of the town
- Taringting Beach
- Tubigon Watchtower (Brgy. 4)
- Museo Antiqueño, at the old Capitol Bldg., was inaugurated on April 27, 2007. It houses the Lola Masing Center for Culture and Peace, a multimedia resource facility that provides learning and instructional materials and services on culture, gender and peace studies, and the memorabilia of the late Gov. Evelio B. Javier at the EBJ Gallery. Tel: 540-7343.