Area Code: 074
- Acapulco Mountain Resort, an economy-class hotel along Lucnab Rd. and off Outlook Drive, has 7 rooms, restaurant and a seminar hall. Tel: 442-6905.
- Baden Powell International Inn, a tourist inn at 26 Gov. Pack Rd. cor. Session Rd., near the Victory bus terminal, has 51 rooms (dorm beds, single/double rooms with bath and two-bedroom suites with kitchen and fireplace), restaurant and three 100-pax function rooms. Tel: 442-5836 and 442-8177. Manila booking office: Tel: (632) 721-7818.
- Baguio First Hotel, a tourist inn at 22 A. Bonifacio St., near St. Louis University, has 75 rooms with bath and a restaurant. Tel: 442-2541, 442-9901, 442-2144 and 442-7115.
- Baguio Green Valley Country Club, a Class "A" resort along Sto. Tomas Rd., has 125 rooms (68 rooms, four suites, six apartelles). It also has a restaurant, convention and conference facilities, disco, gift shops and sports facilities. Tel: 444-5140 & 442-7286.
- Baguio Summer Inn, a tourist inn at 14 Road 1, Quezon Hill, has 14 rooms. Tel: 444-3105 and 442-3577.
- Benguet Pine Tourist Inn, a tourist inn at 82 Chanum corner Otek St., near the Orchidarium, has 50 rooms (dorm beds, single/double rooms with or without bath, coffee shop (Pine Shadow Cafe), a 20-50-pax function room and offers 24-hr. room service. Tel: 442-7325 and 442-3109.
- Benguet Prime Hotel, an economy-class hotel at the corner of Calderon St. and Session Rd., has 51 standard rooms with bath, cable TV and fridge, coffee shop, snack bar, banquet hall, three 20-100-pax function rooms, business center, fastfood and grocery. Tel: 442-8363, 442-7066 and 442-8363. Fax:442-8132.
- Burnham Hotel, an economy-class hotel at 21 Calderon St., has 17 rooms with bath and cable TV (six standard, 10 de luxe and one suite), Chinese restaurant (Cook's Inn) and offers shuttle, safety deposit box, laundry and room service. Tel: 442-8414, 442-2331 and 442-5117. Fax: 442-8415.
- Casa Feraren, a tourist inn at 7 Outlook Drive, has 16 rooms, restaurant and conference room. Tel: 442-2680.
- Casa Generosa Hotel, an economy-class hotel at 43 C.M. Recto, Upper Gen. Luna Rd., Navy Base, near the Pink Sisters Convent, has 22 rooms with bath and kitchen, restaurant and a function room. Tel: 442-5938 and 442-6054.
- Chalet Tepeyac, an economy-class hotel at 177 Leonard Wood Rd., has 19 rooms with bath and cable TV (standard, honeymoon suite, executive suite and family room, PhP2,000-3,000). It also has a coffee shop and grille, two 50-pax function rooms, business center, game room, internet cafe and offers city tours catering and room services. Tel: 442-3956, 444-6846 and 442-5167. Fax: 442-7504.
- Citylight Hotel, an economy-class hotel at 245 Upper Gen. Luna Rd., has 15 suites with bath and cable TV, coffee shop (Studio Cafe), bar (Light Box), 80-pax function room and offers shuttle, currency exchange, safety deposit box, laundry and 24-hr. room service. Tel: 444-7544-47.
- City Travel Hotel, at 15 Kisad Rd., across Burnham Park and the Orchidarium, has standard rooms, presidential suite and a restaurant. Tel: 445-0456 and 445-0480-83.
- Cypress Inn, a tourist inn at 29 Abanao St., has 38 rooms with bath, restaurant, karaoke, function room and offers room service. Tel: 442-2416.
- Elegant Hotel, an economy-class hotel at 41 Magsaysay Ave., near La Trinidad Valley, has 24 rooms with bath, restaurant and two 50-150-pax function rooms. Tel: 442-3369, 443-5366 and 442-9322.